BUY BUS TICKETS OF Queilen Bus
About Queilen Bus
Queilen Bus is an intercity passenger bus transportation company, founded in the city of Queilen, a small village on the island of Chiloé. Currently Queilen Bus offers tours within the island and connects it to the mainland of Chile.
Thanks to the work of Queilen Bus and all its employees, travelers and tourists can visit places in Coyhaique, Parque Nacional Laguna San Rafael, los Lagos Cordilleranos and el Monumento al Ovejero. Passengers can also travel to Valdivia and visit the Museo de la Exploración Rudolph Philippi, the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo and the Parque Saval at Valdivia.
In the year 2016, Queilen Bus fleet consisted of 38 buses. The company offers three types of seats:
- Pullman: headrest, blanket, air conditioning, among others.
- Semi Cama: headrest, blanket, air conditioning, single row of seats and greater recline.
- Cama Premium: In addition to the above, the seats offer much greater recline.
Currently the company offers tours within the island and also connects with the mainland. In particular, the routes are to and from the cities of Santiago, Queilen, Achao, Castro, Ancud, Rancagua, Temuco, Osorno, Valdivia, Puerto Montt, Coyhaique and Punta Arenas.
The headquarter of Queilen Bus is located in Castro, Camino Villa Llau Llao s/n.
From Santiago, Queilen Bus departs from the following terminal:
- Terminal Sur
In other regions, Queilen Bus departs from the following terminal:
- Terminal Rodoviario de Temuco
- Terminal Municipal de Castro
- Terminal de O’Higgins, Rancagua
- Terminal de buses de Ancud
Buy Queilen Bus tickets online at the best price on PasajeBus.com
Information of Queilen Bus
- Santiago: Terminal Sur, Of. 60, Av. Bernardo O’Higgins 3850, Región Metropolitana. Fono: +56 97391651.
- Rancagua: Terminal O’Higgins, Of. 55 Av. Libertador B. O’Higgins 0484, Región O’Higgins. Fono: +56 63 2224665.
- Temuco: Of. 24, Av. Perez Rosales 01609, Región de la Araucanía. Fono: +56 45 2404667.
- Valdivia: Terminal de Valdivia, Of. 11, Av. Anfion Muñoz #360, Región de Los Ríos, Fono: +56 63 224665.
Destinations of Queilen bus
An important improvement in the evaluation of its safety has achieved by Queilen Bus in recent years. Comparing the first half of 2014 with 2015 shows that, despite being controlled 60 times, managed to reduce its rate of violations half reaching only six offenses per 100 controls.
Queilen Bus reported median infringement rate of 13% between January 2013 to December 2014.
Between July to December 2014 for every 100 audits, 16 cases of technical and security violations were found. Queilen Bus never reported infringement rate above 17% and below 10%.