BUY BUS TICKETS OF Buses Madrid
About Buses Madrid
Buses Madrid is an intercity passenger bus company that offers services in the central area of Chile, selling tickets to the following destionations: El Asiento, Melipilla, Pichilemu, Santiago, Villa Alhué.
It offers three different services: Intercity passenger bus service, tourism services and cargo business.
Buses Madrid is managed by Don Marco Madrid who is the CEO of the company and Marisol Solorza, Executive Secretary at Buses Madrid.
The company has a fleet of 33 buses with an average age of 6.8 years, working with machines of brazilian origin (Marcopolo and Busscar).
The company offers the following services:
Tickets from Alhue to Melipilla:
- Lunes a Sábado: 6:30 / 07:30 / 08:30 / 10:00 / 14:00 / 16:30 HRS.
- Domingo: 08:30 / 12:00 / 16:00 / 17:00 / 18:00 HRS.
Tickets from Melipilla to Alhue:
- Lunes a Sábado: 11:30 / 13:30 / 16:15 / 17:00 / 18:00 HRS.
- Domingo: 11:30 / 19:00 / 21:15 HRS. (PASADA DE STGO)
Tickets from Alhue to Santiago:
- Lunes a Sábado: 06:30 / 07:30 / 10:00 HRS.
- Domingo: 12:00 / 16:00 / 18:00 HRS. (CONSULTE HORARIOS)
Tickets from Santiago to Alhue:
- Lunes a Sábado: 12:15 / 15:45 / 17:45 HRS. (22:15 VIERNES)
- Domingo: 18:45 / 20:15 HRS
Buses Madrid owns 33 buses with an average age of 6,8 years. During the second half of 2016 from each 100 audits, 20 were fined. Apart from the intercity passenger bus services the company is also engaged in providing special travel bus services for tourism purpose.
Buses Madrid is headquartered at Jotabeche 811. Estación Central.
Remember compare and buy bus tickets of Buses Madrid on PasajeBus.com
Information of Buses Madrid
- Santiago: Terminal de Buses San Borja, Oficina 5. Fono: +56 2 27792178
- Melipilla: Riquelme 561-B. Fono: +56 2 28314108
- Pichilemu: Millaco 534 (Terminal de Pichilemu).
- Casa Matriz, Oficina de Encomiendas: Jotabeche 811, Estación Central. Fono: +56 2 27797330
Buses Madrid's 3 years average infringmnet rate is 20%.
The median infringement rate of Buses Madrid between January 2013 to December 2014 was 17%. Between July to December 2014, on every 100 audits the company reported only 16 cases of infringements due to technical or security failure. Buses Madrid never reported infringement rate above 27% and below 10%.