BUY BUS TICKETS OF Buses Linatal
About Buses Linatal
Buses Linatal is a world class intercity bus company operates between Santiago to south of Chile. Founded by a group of partners in 1978 with the motto of connecting people of Linares to the city of Talca. With the passing of time, Mr. Jaime Bravo Gonzalez, one of the partners acquired Buses Linatal from the rest of the partners, transforming it into a family business.
Bravo and his family members continued to work to make the company grow and lunched Buses Linatal in Santiago in the year 1993. In the year 2002, Buses Linatal expanded its services and entered to Santiago Parral, Chillán and Concepción.
Buses Linatal is among the most successful and commited intercity bus operators in Chile which offers uncompromised modern fleet, safety, security and excellent customer care and service.
Buses Linatal owns 54 buses, of which 98% was controlled the second half of 2016. According to the Secretary of transportation, only 5,2% of the audits completed in infringement, this is far better than the industry average.
Buses Linatal offers following four seat types:
- Classic: The seats have head support and supports feet, heating, air conditioning and 130 ° inclination.
- Semi Cama: Seats have head support and supports feet, heating, air conditioning, tilt of 140 ° and more space between seats.
- Salon Cama: in addition to the above, the inclination is 155 ° and the seats are leather.
- Cama Premium: in addition to the above services, are offered individual seats with 180 ° of tilt.
Buses Linatal is headquartered at Linares, in the Baquedano Street 498. Buses Linatal owns its own terminal in Linares called Terminal de Buses Linatal.
From Santiago, buses depart from Terminal Sur. In other regions:
- Terminal Collao en Concepción
- Terminal María Teresa en Chillán
- Terminal Lorenzo Varoli en Talca
- Terminal de Buses de Parral
- Terminal de Buses Linatal en Linares
- Terminal de Buses de Linares
Information of Buses Linatal
- Terminal de Buses Linares, Oficina Linatal N1. Fono: +56 73 2633680
- Terminal Linatal de Linares. Av. León Bustos con Av. Chorrillos. Fono: +56 73 2633683
- Terminal de Buses Talca. Oficina Linatal N9 y 16. Fono: +56 71 2614464
- Terminal de Buses Santiago. Oficina Linatal N28 y 29. Fono: +56 2 23671728
- Terminal de Buses Maria Teresa. Oficina Linatal N5. Fono: +56 42 2423704
- Terminal de Buses Collao. Oficina Linatal N9. Fono: +56 41 2104500
Lista completa de oficinas en www.linatal.cl
This family company founded in the city of Linares is committed to its passengers in giving them the best care and safety possible. So it has been noted within large enterprises as one of the most reliable and with lowest rate of violations in recent years, reaching 8% of offences out of the total of controls in 2015.