BUY BUS TICKETS OF Buses Libac
About Buses Libac
Buses Libac offers intercity bus services to the North of Chile, with transfer of parcels and cargos since 1964. The initial objective was to connect the cities of Coquimbo and La Serena with the Atacama Region. Nowadays Buses Libac extended its coverage area, offering new routes to and from Santiago, Copiapó, Ovalle and Vallenar.
Buses Libac owns 26 buses of different brands as Busscar, Comil and Marcopolo (from Brazil), and Modasa (manufactured in Perú). It has double decker buses used on long routes and high decker buses with large luggage compartments used on short journeys. The average of its buses is 8 years and offers two types of seats:
- Salon Semi Cama: Supports heads, blanket, air conditioning, among others.
- Salon Cama: Supports heads, blanket, air conditioning, individual seat row and greater recline. It also gives a snack on board.
- Salon Cama Platinum: In addition to the above, the seats offer a completely horizontal resting and individual headphones.
From Santiago, buses depart from the Terminal:
- San Borja
- Los Héroes
In other regions:
- Terminal of Ovalle
- Rodoviario of Coquimbo
- Rodoviario La Serena
- Terminal of Vallenar
Buy Buses Libac tickets at the best price on PasajeBus.com
Information of Buses Libac
|Head office||Terminal San Borja, San Borja Nº 84, Estación Central, Santiago, Chile.|
|Website’s languages||Spanish, English, Portuguese|
|Departures from Santiago|
|Buses Libac telefono||+56 2 2778 7071|
|Cargo||Información no disponible|
|Ranking||3.51326 star rating based on users reviews|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the total number of routes covered by Buses Libac on daily basis?
Buses Libac covers routes (approx.) on daily basis.
What is the shortest and the longest route covered by Buses Libac?
What is the contact details of Buses Libac?
Customer support of Buses Libac is +56 2 2778 7071
Cancelation process and charges of Buses Libac online tickets?
Users can easily cancel Buses Libac tickets online on Buses Libac.cl. There is a 15% cancelation fees for tickets cancelled within minimum four hours before the scheduled departure. Online tickets can not be cancelled within four hours of scheduled departure.
What is the ticket price of Buses Libac?
What are the main routes of Buses Libac?
Main routes of Buses Libac are following:
Buses Libac site language compatibility?
Buses Libac official site is available in three different languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Buses Libac Chile in spanish: - www.buseslibac.cl
Buses Libac Chile in english: - Información no disponible
Buses Libac Chile en portuguese: - Información no disponible
Oficinas y teléfonos de Buses Libac:
- Santiago: Terminal San Borja, San Borja Nº 84, Estación Central. Fono: +56 2 2778 7071.
- Ovalle: Terminal de Ovalle, Oficina 20. Fono: +53 263 0861.
- Coquimbo: Terminal Rodoviario de Coquimbo, Varela Nº 1300, Oficina 16. Fono: +51 232 1607.
- La Serena: Terminal Rodoviario La Serena, Av. El Santo, Oficina 9-A. Fono: +51 222 6101.
- Vallenar: Terminal Vallenar, Prat Nº 137. Fono: +51 613 755
- Copiapó: Terminal Copiapó. Fono: +52 212 237
- Los Vilos: Caupolicán 1155. Fono: +53 254 1853
- Illapel: Terminal de buses, San Martin 260, Oficina 8. Fono: +53 252 1308
- Salamanca: O'Higgins 473, Pasaje Pratt. Fono: +53 255 3296
Destinations of Buses libac
According to the Subsecretary of Transport, Buses Libac violation rate is 39.4%, this means that, during the second half of the year 2014, of every 1000 controls, 394 had any infringement by failures to the technical conditions and safety.
The median infringement rate of Buses Libac between January 2013 to December 2014 was 31%. Between July to December 2014, on every 100 audits the company reported only 39 cases of infringements due to technical or security failure. Buses Libac never reported infringement rate above 40% and below 29%.