Buy bus tickets of Buses Fierro online
About Buses Fierro
Buses Fierro is an intercity bus transportation company of long-distance routes in Chile that offers services to the south of the country, specifically between Santiago and Puerto Montt. Buses Fierro has over 30 years of experience in the transportation of passengers. It also offers special services for companies and for tourism on demand.
The company owns 11 buses with an average age of 3,8 years, manufactured in Brazil (Marcopolo, Busscar) and Peru (Modasa), with classic, semi-salon and salon services. The main difference between them is the distance of the seats and the on-board services offered in long distance trips. Its buses have one or two floors and are used for short and long journeys respectively.
- Classic: Leather seats, support for feet, air conditioning and heating. Includes TV/DVD and has auxiliary service.
- Semi Bed: Reclining seats up to 60°, support for feet, air conditioning and heating. Includes TV/DVD, pillow and blankets. It also has auxiliary service for more extensive services.
- Bed: Reclining seats up to 65°, support tray for feet, air conditioning and heating. Includes TV / DVD, pillow, blankets. It has auxiliary service in more extensive services with service on board.
In addition to passenger transportation, it does services of personal transportation to companies, institutional travel and study tours for travel both inside and outside Chile.
If you want to travel to the south of Chile and want to experience the best bus brand, use Buses Fierro, a company with an unmatchable quality.
¡Get to your favorites spots with Buses Fierro! Buy your tickets in PasajeBus.com
Information of Buses Fierro
|Head office||Avenida Bernardo O’Higgins 3850 Of. 97, Estación Central, Región Metropolitana.|
|Website’s languages||Spanish, English, Portuguese|
|Departures from Santiago|
|Buses Fierro telefono||+56 65 2289024|
|Cargo||Información no disponible|
|Ranking||4.17072 star rating based on users reviews|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the total number of routes covered by Buses Fierro on daily basis?
Buses Fierro covers routes (approx.) on daily basis.
What is the shortest and the longest route covered by Buses Fierro?
What is the contact details of Buses Fierro?
Customer support of Buses Fierro is +56 65 2289024
Cancelation process and charges of Buses Fierro online tickets?
Users can easily cancel Buses Fierro tickets online on Buses Fierro.cl. There is a 15% cancelation fees for tickets cancelled within minimum four hours before the scheduled departure. Online tickets can not be cancelled within four hours of scheduled departure.
What is the ticket price of Buses Fierro?
What are the main routes of Buses Fierro?
Main routes of Buses Fierro are following:
Buses Fierro site language compatibility?
Buses Fierro official site is available in three different languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Buses Fierro Chile in spanish: - https://www.busesfierro.cl
Buses Fierro Chile in english: - Información no disponible
Buses Fierro Chile en portuguese: - Información no disponible
- Santiago: Av. Bernardo O’Higgins 3850 Of. 97, Estación Central, Región Metropolitana (Terminal de buses de Santiago). Fono: +56 2 27769135.
- Osorno: Errázuriz 1400, Osorno, Región de Los Lagos (Terminal de Osorno). Fono: +56 64 2230295.
- Puerto Montt: Av. Diego Portales 1001, Puerto Montt, Región de Los Lagos (Terminal de Puerto Montt). Fono: +56 6 52289024.
Lista completa de oficinas aquí
Buses Fierro has been transporting passengers in the South of Chile for more than 30 years, and regarding safety it is one of the best small companies. In the first half of the year 2015 its 9 buses were reviewed about 50 times and just 6 causes for violations were found, so this company is reliable in terms of their security measures.
The median infringement rate of Buses Fierro between January 2013 to December 2014 is 11%. Between July to December 2014, on every 100 audits the company reported only 10 cases of infringements due to technical or security failure. Buses Fierro never reported infringement rate above 18% and below 5%.