BUY BUS TICKETS OF Buses ETM
About Buses ETM
Buses ETM, also known as “Empresa de Transporte Maullín” is among the best companies in Chile and it's an undisputed leader in its service quality and commitment toward safety and security of buses and passengers.
Buses ETM was founded in 1962 in Maullin, and it's the first bus operator across Latin America to launch the most advanced and secured bus coaches in Chile. Every single bus from ETM is neatly cleaned, hygiened connected with WiFi throughout the trip and have the best crew members on board to take care of you.
The company is mainly focused on the South and Central area of the country, offering coverage across thirteen different destinations: Santiago, Puerto Montt, Osorno, Maullin, Temuco, Concepción, Talcahuano, Castro, Ancud, Valparaíso and Viña del Mar are some of them.
Traveling with ETM, passengers can get to visit destinations such as “Fuerte San Antonio” and the San Francisco church in Ancud; the Municipal Market of Temuco or the Natural History Museum and some of the best beaches of Concepción.
Buses ETM owns 66 buses. All of the buses has two floors equipped with air condition and super comfortable reclining seats. During the second semester of 2016, of each 100% audits done by the Undersecretary of Transportation, there were 2,8% of cases that had some technical or security problem.
Their buses are made by the brazilian brand "Marcopolo" and have an average age of 1,3 years.
ETM is headquartered at 128 Street Genesis in Puerto Montt.
From Santiago, buses depart from Terminal Sur and from Las Condes in Avenida Presidente Riesco in front of the 6410 building. In other regions, buses depart from:
- Terminal Municipal de Ancud.
- Terminal Municipal de Castro.
- Terminal Collao, Concepción.
- Terminal Maullín.
- Terminal de Puerto Montt.
- Terminal Rodoviario de Temuco.
- Terminal de Osorno.
- Terminal Félix Adal, Talcahuano.
- Terminal Valparaíso.
- Terminal de Viña del Mar.
Remember you can compare and buy bus tickets of different companies on PasajeBus.com
Information of Buses ETM
|Head office||Génesis 128, Parque Industrial Recondo, Puerto Montt, Chile.|
|Website’s languages||Spanish, English, Portuguese|
|Departures from Santiago|
|Buses ETM telefono||+56 65 2290100|
|Cargo||Información no disponible|
|Ranking||0.0 star rating based on users reviews|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the total number of routes covered by Buses ETM on daily basis?
Buses ETM covers routes (approx.) on daily basis.
What is the shortest and the longest route covered by Buses ETM?
What is the contact details of Buses ETM?
Customer support of Buses ETM is +56 65 2290100
Cancelation process and charges of Buses ETM online tickets?
Users can easily cancel Buses ETM tickets online on Buses ETM.cl. There is a 15% cancelation fees for tickets cancelled within minimum four hours before the scheduled departure. Online tickets can not be cancelled within four hours of scheduled departure.
What is the ticket price of Buses ETM?
What are the main routes of Buses ETM?
Main routes of Buses ETM are following:
Buses ETM site language compatibility?
Buses ETM official site is available in three different languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Buses ETM Chile in spanish: - www.etm.cl
Buses ETM Chile in english: - Información no disponible
Buses ETM Chile en portuguese: - Información no disponible
Oficinas y teléfono de Buses ETM:
- Santiago: Terminal Santiago, of. 91-92. Fono: +56 2 24421526
Av. Nueva Providencia 2212 Paseo Las Palmas, Metro Los Leones, of. 110. Fono: +56 2 24459370
- Ancud: Terminal Municipal, of. 4. Fono: +56 65 2620997
- Castro: Terminal Municipal, of.11. Fono: +56 65 2533759
- Concepción: Terminal Collao de Concepción, of. 12. Fono: +56 41 2790629
- Maullín: Terminal Maullín. Fono: +56 65 2451334
- Puerto Montt: Terminal De Puerto Montt, of.34. Fono: +56 65 2256253
- Puerto Varas: San Francisco, esq. Ramón R. Rosas. Fono: +56 65 2230830
- Osorno: Terminal de Osorno. Fono: +56 64 2207903
- Temuco: Terminal Rodoviario de Temuco, of. 8. Fono: +56 45 2324508
- Talcahuano: Terminal Felix Adal, of. 6. Fono: +56 41 2799774
- Valparaíso: Terminal Valparaíso, of. 25. Fono: +56 32 2251635
- Viña del Mar: Terminal Viña del Mar, of 25. Fono: +56 32 2710701
- Aeropuerto: Aeropuerto El Tepual s/n, Puerto Montt. Fono: +56 65 2294294
In the past four years, Empresa de Transportes Maullín (ETM) has renewed almost all of its buses, improving its quality and security in travel. In the last year, in just 3.9% of controls were found failures in technical conditions and safety.
The median infringement rate of Buses ETM between January 2013 to December 2014 is 4.07%. Between July to December 2014, on every 100 audits the company reported only 3.7% cases of infringements due to technical or security failure. Buses ETM never reported infringement rate below 2% and above 7%.